Protect your expensive laptop from opportunistic-theft. Keep your laptop cradled and prevent and damage from falls. Use the AnchorPad Laptop Security Stand! The Laptop Security Stand is made of high-quality steel, and it uses two screw-type locks to lock your computer down. Feel at ease knowing that your laptop is right where you left it; because you locked it down. AnchorPad’s commitment to high-quality materials and “lock redundancy” means that our products are super-tough and super-secure.
The AnchorPad Laptop Security Stand is perfect for medical carts, classroom lecterns, computer labs, or other vulnerable situations. The Laptop Stand holds your laptop safely in place and deters theft without marring the chassis.
AnchorPad offers the Laptop Stand with two different Mounting Options:
- Mount to a VESA Articulating Arm* with tamper-proof screws; or
- Mount it to a smooth, flat surface with the optional high-bonding Adhesive Base.
*Note, the VESA Articulating Arm is sold separately.
Laptop Security Stand Features:
- Protects laptops from drops and theft
- Mount the Stand to table tops, carts and wall mounts, with the optional Direct Adhesive plate.
- Or mount the Stand to a VESA Articulating Arm, with tamper-proof screws.
- Fits most laptops with a chassis width of: 11.53″ to 17.96″
- Installation is easy – no tools required.
- Very high-security solution at a reasonable cost.
- Computer easily slides in and out after the mount is unlocked by the authorized user.
- Laptop screen remains open – screen tilts back at 120°.
- Optional Direct Adhesive Base delivers up to 20,000 lbs of anchoring strength.
- Made of high-quality steel.
Not what you’re looking for? Need additional items? BMS-AnchorPad offers other products for your laptop computer:
- Please visit our Laptop Security Stand with Articulating Arm Combo Package page if you wish to purchase the Laptop Security Stand with a VESA Articulating Arm.
- To Purchase the VESA Articulating Arm on its own, please visit our VESA Heavy Duty Flex Arm page.
- If you need to close your screen, while the laptop is locked down, please consider our Laptop Security Plates. These include our 11″ x 10″ SINGLE Plate Laptop Security Plate, or our 11″ x 10″ DOUBLE Plate Computer Equipment Security Device.
- If you don’t need a locking mount, please see our Laptop Holder.