The FPM-A Articulating Flat Panel TV Mount can provide up to 20 degrees of Tilt and 90 degrees of Articulation. The FPM-A is a Single Articulating Arm mount for TV’s with VESA Standard Mounting Patterns up to 400 x 400 mm and screen sized up to 55-inches. This is a true anti-theft mount that includes BMS screw-type locks, which give you confidence that your TV is protected from theft with real Key-Lock Security. The FPM-A TV mount is VESA compatible and proudly Made in the USA out of high-quality steel.
- Key-Lock Security – Mount is locked to the wall and TV is locked to the Mount.
- Tilt up to 20 degrees.
- Articulation (side-to-side movement) up to 90 degrees.
- VESA Compliant up to 400 mm x 400 mm depending on size chosen.
- Double Stud (16-inch on-center) Wall Mount.
- Steel Mounting Plate and Rails.
- Extends 11.6-inched from the Wall.
- Steel Construction.
- Hardware provided for mounting almost any TV brand.
- Spacers are included for mounting to TV backs that have bump-outs.
- Made in the USA.
Not what you’re looking for? Do you have a larger TV? Do you have other needs? Please consider our other Flat Panel TV Mounts:
- If you have a Flat Panel TV that is 55-inches and UNDER, and you want the TV to come out further from the wall (Double Articulation arm), please see our FPM-DA Double-Articulating line of Flat Panel TV Security Mounts. Like the FPM-A TV Mounts, these flat panel security mounts Tilt, Articulate and have key-lock security. They accommodate TV’s with VESA standard mounting patterns of up to 400 x 400 mm. Note: This product is not recommended for TV’s over 55-inches.
- If you have a Flat Panel TV that is larger than 55-inches, or if you are installing your TV in a location where it vulnerable to being pulled on or twisted, check out our FPM-DDA line of heavy-duty Flat Panel TV Security Mounts. The FPM-DDA mounts have two sets of Double Articulating Arms, which provide heavy-duty stability. Additionally, they can accommodate TV’s with VESA standard mounting patterns of up to 600 x 400 mm; and they can easily handle TV’s that are under or over 55-inches.
- If Articulation isn’t your thing, and you just want a mount that allows your TV to Tilt up or down, BMS’ FPM-T Tilting line of Flat Panel TV Security Mounts may be what you need. They still provide key-lock security. They are mounted to two studs (16-inch on-center). Plus, the allow your TV to tilt for the right up or down viewing angle. The FPM-T line of Flat Panel TV Security Mounts will accommodate TV’s over and under 55-inches and VESA standard mounting patterns up to 600 x 400 mm.
- If you neither Articulation nor Tilting is necessary for your application, please consider our FPM-F line of Flush Flat Panel TV Security Mounts. This easy-to-install mount hangs from two studs (16-in on-center) and locks in place to protect your TV from theft. It also accommodates TV’s over and under 55-inches and allows for VESA standard mounting patterns up to 600 x 400 mm.
What is VESA standard mounting?
In this case VESA refers to a standard for mounting (or interfacing) your flat panel TV or monitor to a mount. Take a moment and look at the back of your TV. Do you see those (4) screw holes in a rectangular pattern? Those are mounting screw-holes. That set of screw-holes allow you to interface the TV with our mount. During installation, you will bolt the TV to the mount through those screw-holes. the distance between two mounting holes is measured in millimeters. Therefore, a 200 x 200 VESA Flat Panel Display Interface means that the 4-hole pattern measures 200 mm by 200 mm.