The AnchorPad Laptop Holder (AP-LTH) securely holds any Laptop or tablet in place. You can set it on a table or mount it to a VESA articulating arm (mounting screws included).
Don’t worry about bumping into your laptop and knocking it off the stand, because we designed the AnchorPad Laptop Holder with you (and your investment) in mind. We provide adjustable rubberized brackets with each Laptop Holder to accommodate your device’s thickness, hold it firmly in-place and protect its finish. The padded seating surface ensures that your stays “comfortable” and helps prevent scratches.
Take a look around. Many of our competitors’ laptop holders don’t actually hold your laptop or table in place. Those other “holders” only support the device. Instead, the AnchorPad Laptop Holder supports and actually holds down your expensive laptop or tablet.
Looking for a VESA Articulating Flexarm to go with your Laptop Holder? Please the following versions offered:
AnchorPad Laptop Holder Features and Specs:
- Mount to a VESA Articulating Arm or set it on a desktop.
- Works with just about any laptop or tablet.
- Comes with a padded seating surface.
- Rubberized, adjustable brackets firmly hold your device in place.
- Comes with screws for mounting to a VESA Articulating Arm.
- Made in the USA.
- Made of Steel.
Not what you are looking for? Do you need a locking Laptop Stand or Tablet Holder? Do you have a Mini Computer that you want to keep in place? Take a look at our offerings below:
- BMS-AnchorPad makes an entire line of locking products for your laptop and other electronic devices. Take a look at our Laptop Security Page, for more information.
- If you have an iPad, and need a locking holder, please see our iPad Holder Locking Enclosures for more information.
- BMS can also make locking table holders for other-branded tablets. Minimum Order Quantity of 10. Please contact us at 1-800-872-9562 for a quote.
- We also produce a MINI CPU Holder that works with most Mini Computers, including the Apple Mac Mini.
- If your Mini Computer requires a secure holder, please see our Mac Mini Security Enclosure/Trap Page or call us for a quote for your Mini PC Computer.