The BMS Flat Panel TV Security Enclosure protects your TV in vulnerable areas. The locking front panel prevents unauthorized access to the TV. Authorized technicians gain easy access with a key. The strong, acrylic front window protects the TV, but allows for viewing. The vented top, bottom and side panels allow for ventilation.
Multiple schools, restaurants, businesses with public areas, hospitals, and correctional facilities use the BMS Flat Panel Security Enclosure to protect their TV’s. Join them and protect your expensive TV.
**SPECIAL SHIPPING REQUIRED: THIS PRODUCT MUST SHIP ON A PALLET. IT CANNOT BE PURCHASED ONLINE. PLEASE CONTACT BMS AT 1-800-872-9562 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR BMS FLAT PANEL TV SECURITY ENCLOSURES.**
BMS Flat Panel TV Security Enclosure Features & Specifics:
- Heavy gauge cold rolled steel construction, with corrosion resistant powder coat finish.
- Vented panels – Top, Bottom and Sides – provide air circulation.
- Open back with clear acrylic front panel. (NOTE: Flat Panel TV Enclosure is not watertight.)
- Inside/Usable Dimensions Small: 41” (W) x 28” (H) x 8” (D) – Approx. 3″ of room when using BMS Just-Tilt TV Mount.
- Inside/Usable Dimensions Large: 50″ (W) x 31″ (H) x 9″ (D) – Approx. 4″ of room when using BMS Just-Tilt TV Mount.
- Inside/Usable Dimensions X-Large: 60” (W) x 34” (H) x 9” (D) – Approx. 4″ of room when using BMS Just-Tilt TV Mount.
- Designed to accommodate TV + Just-Tilt TV Security Mount, which extends 3.27″ from the wall. Tilting TV Security Mount sold separately.
- Please note your TV’s side-to-side Width, top-to-bottom height and Depth to the wall (when it is installed on your TV Mount) prior to contacting BMS.
Please Allow 4-6 weeks for Delivery (possibly sooner), after receipt of order.
- Proudly Made in the USA.
- Flat Panel TV Mount is not included – BMS TV Mount Sold Separately. (See suggested TV Mounts below.)