The AnchorPad 1110 Double Plate Computer Equipment Security Device is a great choice if you need to secure your computer, AV or other electrical equipment. It allows you to lock your equipment to an VESA Articulating Arm (sold separately) or a flat work surface. If your computer or other equipment needs to travel with you, simply unlock the plate and unsnap the Adapter (attachment) Plate.
The 1110 Double Plate differs from our 1110 Single Plate Equipment Security Device. Instead of a single locking plate that has limited places to attach your equipment, the Double Plate includes an Adapter Plate that has many additional attachment points. AnchorPad Equipment Security Devices work by using our patented Flex Feet. You must glue the Flex Feet to the bottom of your computer or other electrical equipment (they stay on the bottom of your equipment permanently), then attach the Flex Feet to the Plate and lock everything in place. When glued down correctly, our Flex Feet bend, but they don’t break. “Pry” as they might, thieves won’t be able wedge your equipment off the plate.
The 1110 Double Plate is perfect for situations when your laptop or other equipment has access panels or areas on its underside that cannot be covered with Flex Feet. It includes an Adapter Plate, with multiple places for Flex Foot attachment; so you’ll have lots placement options. Plus, you can trim our 1″ x 3″ rectangular Flex Feet for the right fit if your equipment has a tricky array of access panels.
The 1110 Double Plate also holds your equipment up off the base plate for air circulation and improved life.
Computer Equipment Security Device – AnchorPad 1110 Double Plate Features:
- The Double Plate Lockdown Security System is chosen based on the foot-print configuration of the machine to be protected
- Double Plate Systems come with an adapter plate which expands mounting options for machines with difficult bottom configurations.
- Adapts to a wide variety of office equipment.
- Simple to install with no tools required.
- Computer easily snaps in and out for authorized user.
- Double Plate allows for bottom air circulation/cooling.
- The AnchorPad Double Plate includes all components to secure one device to an VESA Articulating Arm or to a flat surface with the optional high-bonding adhesive base.
- Note: Requires permanent bonding of our Flex Feet to the computer/machine underside.
- Comes with four 1″ x 3″ Flex Feet that attach the machine to the security plate.
- Flex Feet can be trimmed to accommodate the machine’s underside configuration.
- Steel construction.
- VESA Mount Security: Choose this option if you are planning to mount Laptop Security Mount to an articulating arm.
- Note: Articulating Arm is not included. If you are interested in purchasing an Articulating Arm, please CLICK HERE.
- Direct Adhesive Security: Choose this option if you are planning to mount your laptop to any smooth, horizontal surface.
A – (1) 11-in x 10-in base plate with high-strength adhesive foam
B – (1) adapter plate
C – (4) Rectangular Flex Feet
D – (1) Glue Pack (2-gm tube of Glue & Cleaning Pad)
E – (2) Keys
F – (2) Wafer screw locks
G – (1) Lock Block
H – (2) weldnuts
I – (4) Adapter Plate Couplings
J – (4) Screws for Flex Feet
Not what you’re looking for? Need additional items? BMS-AnchorPad offers other products for your laptop computer:
- If you need a VESA Articulating Arm, please visit our VESA Heavy Duty Flex Arm page.
- If you do not wish to glue flex feet to your laptop and want a security device made specifically for a laptop computer, please see our AnchorPad Laptop Security Stand.
- If you have a laptop computer and don’t need a locking mount, please see our Laptop Holder.