The BMS LCD LOC V Media and Projector Security Mount has a universal projector mounting tray can attach to most projectors with the included mounting hardware pack. It also has a tray within for mounting media peripherals. Lock up the universal mounting tray, and your projector and media peripherals are kept safe from theft and unauthorized access.
Our LCD LOC V attaches to a standard 1 & 1/2″ ceiling pipe/column and comes standard with key lock security.
The LOC V comes with two mounting trays: The outer tray mounts to your projector and the inner tray/shelf holds your media peripherals. (See picture below.) Once your A/V items are mounted to their respective trays, you simply slide them into the LCD LOC V and lock them in place. If you need to gain access to the projector or media peripherals, simply unlock the mount and slide out the trays.
The LOC V’s special “Dual Dome” adjustment joint allows for quick adjustments (by hand) to the projector’s pitch, roll and yaw. Now, you can easily get the picture just right and center it on the screen.
BMS Media and Projector Security Mount Features:
- Universal Projector Mount – Will fit most projectors with included hardware pack.
- Internal storage space with top mounted shelf/tray for A/V media peripherals.
- Key Lock security.
- Precision adjustment for pitch, roll, and yaw with the Dual Dome joint.
- Attaches to standard 1.5-inch ceiling column/pipe.
- Media cables can run through the top of the mount and into the ceiling, for that clean and professional look.
- Made in the USA.
- Steel Construction.
- Color: White. (We can paint it Black – just ask!)
- Mount Dimensions: 12.5” (Width) x 12.5” (Depth) x 3.00” (Height).
- AV Tray Interior Dimensions: 11.82″ (Width) x 11.00″ (Depth) x 2.23″ (Height/Vertical Room)
- You can add our optional LCD Flex Foot Kit for greater security.
If you need a larger media mount, please check out our LCD LOC IV (“Four”) Projector & Media Mount.
Will it fit? If you need help figuring out if your projector will fit, please give us a call at 1-800-872-9562. Provide us with the make and model of your projector and we can help you make a determination.