- The Double Plate Lockdown Security System is chosen based on the foot-print configuration of the machine to be protected
- Double Plate Systems come with an adapter plate which expands mounting options for machines with difficult bottom configurations.
- Very high security solution at modest cost
- Adapts to a wide variety of office equipment
- Simple to install with no tools required
- Computer easily snaps in and out for authorized user
- Provides bottom air circulation/cooling for extended machine life
- Built-in self-removal feature allows an authorized user to easily remove the entire installation with no damage to the surface.
- Double plate lockdown system includes all components to secure one device to a flat surface.
- Requires permanent adhesive bonding of attaching hardware to the computer/machine foot-print
- Direct Adhesive Security option delivers up to 20,000-lbs anchoring strength
- Choose the VESA Pattern Security solution to mount your laptop to an articulating arm with a standard VESA hole pattern. (Articulating Arm is not included. If you would like to purchase an Articulating Arm, please CLICK HERE.)
- Choose the Direct Adhesive Security solution to mount your laptop to any smooth, horizontal surface
A – (1) 11-in x 10-in base plate with high-strength adhesive foam
B – (1) adapter plate
C – (4) adapter feet, rectangular
D – (1) glue pack (3-gm tube of glue, cleaning pad, sandpaper square)
E – (2) keys
F – (2) wafer screw locks
G – (1) lockblock
H – (2) weldnuts
I – (4) couplings
J – (4) screws